Bearing is an important part of modern mechanical equipment. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce the friction coefficient in the moving process and guarantee the rotary accuracy. Bearing industry is a very large industry. Japan, the United States and Germany are the world' s three most famous bearing powers. Although China' s bearing industry is huge, it is a veritable big bearing country.
Bearings are classified into many types according to the type of structure. From the big aspect, mainly divided into rolling bearing and sliding bearing two categories; The rolling bearing is divided into ball bearing, needle bearing and so on. Ball bearing is further subdivided into ball ball bearing and ball ball bearing.
According to the latest version of the customs import and export tariff of the People' s Republic of China (hereinafter referred to as the tariff), the rolling bearings should be classified under the item 84.82, while the sliding bearings should be classified under the item 84.83.The tax breaks down the bearings into many different HS codes according to different "structural types". Details are as follows:
1. 84.82: rolling bearing (ball bearing, roller, needle bearing, etc., and its parts, etc., shall be subject to the corresponding HS code under this item.)
(1) 8482101000 -- aligning ball bearing.
(2) 8482102000 -- deep groove ball bearing
(3) 8482103000 -- angular contact ball bearing.
(4) 8482104000 -- thrust ball bearing.
(5) 8482109000 -- other ball bearing.
(6) 8482200000 -- tapered roller bearings (including tapered roller components).
(7) 8482300000 - drum roller bearing.
(8) 8482400000 -- needle roller bearing.
(9) 8482500001 -- three-ring eccentric rolling bearing.
(10) 8482500090 -- other cylindrical roller bearings.
(11) 8482800000 -- other rolling bearings, ball and column hybrid bearings.
(12) 8482910000 -- ball, needle and roller.
(13) 8482990000 -- other parts of rolling bearings.
This item includes transmission shaft, gear and gear transmission, clutch, coupling and sliding bearing.
The sliding bearings are all reduced to 84833000, and further subdivided into:
(1) 8483300010 -- magnetic suspension bearing (bearing assembly, consisting of a ring magnet suspended in a damping medium.)
(2) 8483300020 -- bearing/damper (bearing with pivot/cover mounted on the damper)
(3) 8483300090 -- other bearing seats without ball bearing or roller bearing;Other sliding bearings.
All in all, the "bearing" HS code separation is particularly fine.
Only "ball bearing" is further subdivided into 5 HS codes (center ball ball, deep groove ball ball, angular contact ball ball, thrust ball ball bearing and other ball bearing).In the actual declaration, it is very easy to make classification errors, which must be classified into corresponding HS codes in strict accordance with different structure types.
Bearing declaration, in addition to the HS code is prone to error, but also prone to infringement.The forwarder must pay attention to the brand infringement when accepting bearing consignments.
PS: the above HS commodity classification is for reference only. In fact, please refer to the on-site customs clearance requirements.