1. In order to ensure safety and reliability to the greatest extent, it is recommended that ATV wheel bearings
should be checked regularly no matter how old they are, and that early warning signals of bearing wear should be noticed, including friction noise during any rotation or abnormal deceleration of suspension combined wheels during turning.
2. If you hear the noise emitted by the bearing parts of ATV wheel bearings
, the first thing is to find the location where the noise occurs. If the noise in the bearing is confirmed, the bearing may be damaged and need to be replaced.
3. Even if a bearing is broken, it is recommended to replace it in pairs.
4. ATV wheel bearings
are more sensitive, and in any case, correct methods and appropriate tools are needed. In the process of storage, transportation and installation, the bearing parts can not be damaged. Some bearings require greater pressure, so special tools are needed.
5. When installing bearings, they should be in a clean and tidy environment. Fine particles entering the bearing will also shorten the service life of the bearing. It is very important to maintain a clean environment when replacing bearings.
6. Do not attempt to disassemble ATV wheel bearings
, otherwise the seal ring will be damaged and water or dust will enter. Even the raceway of the sealing ring and inner ring is damaged, causing permanent failure of the bearing.
7. The encrypted bearing does not need grease throughout its life.
8. When installing locking nuts, because of the different types of bearings and bearing seats, the magnitude of the torque varies greatly. Please refer to the relevant instructions.