1. The raceway and the roller are in contact with the wire or repaired, and the radial load-bearing capacity is large, and is applied to bear heavy load and impact load.
2. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, the limit speed of thin-walled bearings is close to deep groove ball bearings.
3. N-type and NU-type can move axially, can adapt to the change of the relative position of the shaft and the shell caused by thermal expansion or installation error, and can be used as free-end support.
4. The machining requirements of the shaft or the seat hole are relatively high. After the thin-walled bearing is installed, the relative deflection of the outer ring axis should be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and disassembly.