1. Preparation before installation
Before installing the bearing, the mounting surface of the tightening sleeve and the unloading sleeve should be carefully cleaned. There should be no sharp corners or burrs. If any raised parts are found, they should be sanded with professional sandpaper in time to avoid mutual mutual contact between the bearing and the shaft. Wear and tear, affecting the assembly accuracy, the friction surface passing through the shaft should be coated with butter.
After the tightening sleeve and the unloading sleeve have been finished to the standard, the axial opening is affected by the gravity of the material and the small amount of stress of the material. The inner diameter and the outer diameter are floating dimensions, and sometimes the inner diameter floating dimension is larger than the standard size, and the assembly is not affected. However, when the floating size is smaller than the standard size, the assembly should be placed with the support block at the opening so that the inner hole size is controlled to be larger than the standard size for assembly. When the adapter sleeve and the withdrawal sleeve are initially installed to the predetermined position, the support block at the opening must be removed to perform the locking assembly work.
Note: Select the appropriate adapter sleeve according to the bearing. There are many types of tight sets sold in the market, and the price of the model brands varies. If you need to replace the adapter sleeve, you must choose according to the size and brand of the bearing. The adapter sleeves thus purchased are applicable, and there is no problem that the adapter sleeves are worn and stick to each other. For detailed parameters of the tightening sleeve, please consult the official Haizhi official customer service for detailed answers.
2. Installation steps
1. Apply the butter to the end face of the adapter sleeve, the inner diameter of the withdrawal sleeve, the outer diameter, the thread, and the withdrawal sleeve.
2. The adapter sleeve or the withdrawal sleeve and the bearing assembly are integrated, and the lock nut or the hydraulic nut is initially locked. At the same time, the end surface (tightly set one oil hole, two oil holes of the withdrawal sleeve) is injected with high pressure oil by hand oil pump.
3. Use the lock nut to lock the bearing clearance. After the clearance is adjusted, directly lock or use the hydraulic nut to install the bearing. Adjust the clearance, remove the hydraulic nut and lock it with the lock nut.
3. Removal steps
1. When the adapter sleeve and the unloading sleeve are unloaded, apply the butter to the thread on the adapter sleeve and the withdrawal sleeve. Apply grease to the end face where the nut and bearing are in contact.
2. Inject high-pressure oil into the oil hole of the adapter sleeve or the end face of the withdrawal sleeve in the hand oil pump. Under the action of the high-pressure oil, press the disassembly nut or the hydraulic nut to pressurize, and the adapter sleeve and the withdrawal sleeve are withdrawn. (The tightening sleeve needs to have a threaded mounting nut at the shaft end for fixing point)